Bharatnatyam is one of the ancient and a popular classical dance forms in India, has a divine origin and is specifically known for its purity and chastity.
This is the first course. Dance as an art form requires a lot of stamina and flexibility. This level aims to inculcate these qualities in the student and prepare a firm foundation for his/her future in Bharatnatyam.
The training begins with warm-up exercises for different parts of the body like the head, toes, neck, sides, etc. The student is introduced to basic posture and basic adavus like tatta, natta, metta and tatta kudicchi metta. Apart from this, the learner is familiarised with concepts such as taala and laya, which are of prime importance in dance. As part of theoretical knowledge.
- Age: 7+ years
- Digital Tanpura mobile app or tanpura machine
- High speed internet
- Computer with Webcam facility.
- Good quality headphones with mic. / speakers (optional)
- Batch Size: 3-5
- Duration: 12 weeks, One 45 mins lesson per week.
- Course Fee: Rs.3500
RULES & REGULATIONS
- A student is expected to attend all classes in the batch of 24 classes.
- A student is expected to join daily class on time.
- If the student misses a class, a make-up class will be provided as per the Make-up Class Policy.
- Student have to provide notification before 1 day regarding to leave.
- Study material will be provide in .pdf format by Swarmanttra. Students have to print it.
- Use Academy technology and resources as intended, for learning of course curriculum.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Beginners
- Students 90
- Assessments Yes