This is the basic course. It introduces student to the basics of Kathak and Rhythm. It initiates the student into Kathak as an art, and to develop a love for this dance form.
The student will be taught Tatkaar with Tihaais in one-to-one, double and quadruple Laya, simple Todas, Also, this course will teach him/her to show single, double and four times laya in Teentaal with the hands. It is necessary that the student be able to recite (padhant) all the compositions confidently.
The student will be given information about terminology such as laya, vilambit laya, madhya laya, drut laya, maatraa, sam, taali, khaali, vibhaag and tihaai.
- Age: 7+ years
- Digital Tanpura mobile app or tanpura machine
- High speed internet
- Computer with Webcam facility.
- Good quality headphones with mic. / speakers (optional)
- Batch Size: 3-5
- Duration: 12 weeks, One 45 mins lesson per week.
- Course Fee: Rs.5000
RULES & REGULATIONS
- A student is expected to attend all classes in the batch of 24 classes.
- A student is expected to join daily class on time.
- If the student misses a class, a make-up class will be provided as per the Make-up Class Policy.
- Student have to provide notification before 1 day regarding to leave.
- Study material will be provide in .pdf format by Swarmanttra. Students have to print it.
- Use Academy technology and resources as intended, for learning of course curriculum.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Beginners
- Students 110
- Assessments Yes