The Tabla is the most famous percussion instrument (drumming instrument) in Indian Classical music. Almost all the forms of Indian classical music use the Tabla for accompaniment.
This basic course introduces the student to the basics of Tabla playing such as taal and laya. When these concepts will strong that the student can take next steps confidently.
- Introduction of Instrument Tabla
- Parts Of Tabla and there usage
- Structure and arrangement of Tabla
- What is Prana and various Gharanas of Tabla
- Definitions of terminology such as sam, kaal, khanda, maatraa, laya, taali, aavartan,
- Tabla Bols – Alphabets and components
- Learn to play Bols Ta,Ti,Tin,Tu,Na,Teet,Din,Ka,Ki,Ge,Ghe etc.
- Learn to play compound Dha,Dhin,Dhita,Dhi,Kda,Tirakit,Gadigan etc.
- Learn to play Taal Dadra and Kehrava
The student should be able to show these taals with the hands through claps, showing the taali and khaali.
- Age: 7+ years
- Instrument: Tabla
- High speed internet
- Computer with Webcam facility.
- Good quality headphones with mic. / speakers (optional)
- Batch Size: 3-5
- Duration: 3 Month (12 weeks), One 45 mins lesson per week.
- Course Fee: Rs.5000
RULES & REGULATIONS
- A student is expected to attend all classes in the batch of 24 classes.
- A student is expected to join daily class on time.
- If the student misses a class, a make-up class will be provided as per the Make-up Class Policy.
- Student have to provide notification before 1 day regarding to leave.
- Study material will be provide in .pdf format by Swarmanttra. Students have to print it.
- Use Academy technology and resources as intended, for learning of course curriculum.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Beginners
- Students 140
- Assessments Yes